PDA

View Full Version : Go-Bots: End of the line

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
07-17-2007, 11:27 PM
Thanks to the I hate Go-Bots thread over at the tfrealm.com, I came up with this funny idea for a Go-Bots story.....

Part 1

Guardian Go-Bot Headquarters 2007

Renegade Go-Bot leader Cy-Kill, and Guardian Go-Bot Leader, Leader 1 stepped up to the podium.

Leader 1 addressed, nearly the entire Go-Bot population on Earth, “My fellow Go-Bots, as you know since the mid 80’s we have done absolutely nothing here on earth. Since the Rock Lord fiasco, neither Guardian nor Renegade has been able to make a dent in sales thanks to our parallel universe counterparts The Transformers.”

A round of boo’s and jeers rises from the crowd, along with a few curses.

“Enough.” Cy-Kill held up his metal fist, and silenced the crowd.

Leader 1 continued, “While we’re not a happy bunch, the Transformers have rolled on happily, and left our universe alone, well except in toy sales otherwise they have stayed in their universe…..until today….Cy-Kill.”

The Renegade leader took the podium, “For lack of anything else to do, we sent Spay-C to Mars, to see if we could generate some good press for ourselves. We have told the general public that Spay-C was lost upon entry in the Martian atmosphere. That is not the case.”

A slow murmur rattled across the room. As the big view screen came to life, and the lights dimmed.

Cy-Kill’s voice continued, “These are the last 33 seconds that Spay-C transmitted.”

The image is from Spay-C’s point of view, and he can be heard talking, “Well here I am, is there something you want me to do here command, of should I just plant a Go-Bot flag or something?”

BOOM

The picture shakes…a lot, “What the hell?”

Command’s voice is heard next, “Spay-C this is Hans Cuff, what was that?”

Spay-C, “Unknown, it sounded like a trem…” BOOM, BOOM, BOOM.

Back lit by the sun and unable to identify exactly what is coming a large mechanical shape quickly fills Spay-C’s field of vision and a massive hand clamps down on him cutting the video link. The audio continued, “Wait, what are you doing….oh whoa, WHOA, WHOA! OH GOD NOOOoooooooooo……”

The lights came back on, and the Go-Bots were all speechless.

Leader 1 took the podium, “We ran a match comparison on www.tfu.info and found this…” The view screen came back to life with a picture of Armada Starscream, and this time the Go-Bots went wild.

Cy-Kill took over, “Gentlebots, please, please…” and the crowd reined itself in, “…we don’t know why they are here, but we do know they are out there. At all costs if you encounter a Transformer in our universe you must observe them, and report back on their activities. Or else, Spay-C’s fate whatever it may have been is likely to be ours as well.”

Part 2

Armada Megatron, and Prime stood eagerly at the dimensional portal, as Starscream came through.

“Megatron, how nice of you to see…”

“Did it work, Starscream?” Megatron asked cutting him off.

Prime, “Please, Megatron I don’t advocate this easily, and I only agreed to it because The Movie Transformers have gained the attention of Hasbro’s sales department over us.”

“Blah, blah, blah….will you shut the hell up Prime.” Megatron turned to Starscream again, “Did it work?”

From behind his back Starscream ushered out Spay-C…he was withdrawn, and quiet, as Starscream spun him around. Inserted into the area where Spay-C’s buttock would be was a Mini-Con port.

“Magnificent….isn’t it Prime?” Megatron asked.

“Errr well…” Prime answered nervously.

Megatron grabbed Spay-C roughly, as he protested, “No let me go…what are you doing?”

Megatron rammed his Mini-Con connector into Spay-C’s newly added port, Spay-C screamed, as he squirmed, “OH GOD NO, PLEASE NOT THIS.”

Megatron moaned softly, “Yessss that’s the good stuff.” The Go-Bots power coursed through his circuits. ‘IT WORKS!”

Prime looked sad, as Megatron’s proclamation started hordes of Armada Transformers armed with energon nets and Mini-Con ports stormed the dimensional portals.

For the next week Armada Transformers jammed Mini-Con ports into the buttocks of Go-Bots, they mounted some resistance, but it was minimal, and one by one The Go-Bots were forcible violated for their innocence.

But the extra power would prove for naught, as July rolled around the Movie toys gained strength, and the Go-Bot raping did not provide the necessary edge to put the Armada line back at the top of Hasbro’s list.

Twenty years later Prime would have to pay out $600 million to the Go-Bots in damages, and oddly the Rock Lords would sue the Go-Bots for their share. Neither side would see much in reparations as the Rock Lord lawsuit would drain most of what the Go-Bots had received, in court, and lawyer fees.

C.I.A.D.
07-18-2007, 12:06 AM
:hahaha BRAVO

Thewyseone
07-18-2007, 02:14 AM
:lol

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
07-18-2007, 02:29 AM
Yeah somehow the idea of Gobots getting Minicon ports jammed in their ass's and raped by Transformers just seemed funny.

Latching it into the Transformers movie preview, and priest molestation was just an added chuckle.

ScrapIron-Scavanger
07-18-2007, 02:47 AM
That was, um, different.....:weird:watchout

Deep Six
07-19-2007, 01:44 AM
that was great! :lol