PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Profile Cards

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
02-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Nonny and I were TF Geeking the other day, and got to talking about if we rename repaints of Transformers which we both do, so that got my fire lit to try my hand at making similar cards for TF repaints the way I do Joe cards (yes I'm still working on those as well), any way here's my first attempt at a TF card...Ideally I hope to print these back to back at about baseball card size, as I've always thought that was the best way to store, display, and view Tf profiles so I'll shut up and show you my first effort....opinions are appreciated, as well as suggestions on what does, and does not work.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/edimusprime/Transformer%20Cards/DarkWeb_Front.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/edimusprime/Transformer%20Cards/DarkWebBack.jpg

Thewyseone
02-02-2008, 02:16 PM
awesome!:D

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
02-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Looking at this when it's not 4am which is when I started that, I want to redo a new levels system.

There's nothing wrong with that one, I just want a unique feel to these. Not sure what yet, but I'll do some experimenting on it.

C.I.A.D.
02-02-2008, 08:54 PM
That's all sorts of bad ass, Ooalb!!! :D

A Nonny Moose
02-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Great job OOALB! LMK if you want me to send you any of my ideas.

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
02-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Great job OOALB! LMK if you want me to send you any of my ideas.

Absolutely, post or pm any ideas here you want, just indicate which TF your using (like I used FK Transmetal Tarantulas here) the new name, and a short blurb for profile.

I've yet to test printing these, so I don't have a final product yet, and I'm still torn between baseball card size, or just full 8.5 x 11 sheets. The sheets will allow more info, and I'd possibly be able to do multiple modes.

If I do full pages, I'd likely just get three hole plastic sleeves and put sheets back to back in binders.

Either would look really nice, but there's pros and cons to each.
BB - Easier to make as it's only two pieces of work to produce, Less room no alt modes.

Full- Alt Modes, and with thousands of characters this could take up alot of room as full pages.

I'll need to do some test prints.

GI Joe Heaven
02-03-2008, 02:27 AM
I think that you also meant to type "idle" and not "idol". Otherwise looks awesome!

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
02-03-2008, 02:40 AM
I think that you also meant to type "idle" and not "idol". Otherwise looks awesome!

Yeah that's that 4am work....the results really show huh? :lol

Oh well it's just the prototype. :lol

GRNLNTRN715
02-03-2008, 03:04 AM
I'm liking it! Your Joe filecards are awesome and I think that you have found a new avenue for your skills! I don't have a name but how about I throw out some randoms TFs that might spark someone's interest while I'm thinking:

Vector Prime gold repaint
Tripredicus Agent (he really needs a better name, even though it's supposed to be Ravage).
Black Unicron.
Universe Yellow Tankor.

These are just some that popped in my head (and some that the kids left lying around). See if these get anybody jumpstarted.