PDA

View Full Version : Copperhead is Complete

Color-Viper
03-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Finally finished Copperhead. I don't know if Dutch Redneck is still sround to use this, but let me know if you are, buddy!

Kudos to Shanehai for drawing me a foreground and background.

http://www.jmort.com/graphics/cobra/copperhead.jpg

Apacolypse
03-15-2008, 01:39 AM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

That looks killer man!!! :thumbsup

C.I.A.D.
03-15-2008, 01:42 AM
:love

OMFG...I sold my Copperhead! :cry

That is beautiful, CV. Great work as always!

Cobra-Loyalist
03-15-2008, 03:20 AM
Nice work CV!! :)

Do you draw comics perhaps?

- CL

DUTCH_REDNECK
03-15-2008, 04:18 AM
Sweet! Great background CV. I can finish the the back of my custom card now. I finally bought a copperhead online to card up.

DR

Color-Viper
03-15-2008, 03:48 PM
Hey Cobra-Loyalist,

I don't draw comics for a living, but I am a freelance cartoonist and computer instructor. I would love to draw comics. Well, I sometimes do, but I mean I'd love to be paid to draw them! Shanehai, who helped me with the foreground and background, has drawn some work for comic book companies.

My art skills are okay, but my Photoshop coloring skills are better than my pen and ink draftsmanship.

Cobra-Loyalist
03-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Hey Cobra-Loyalist,

I don't draw comics for a living, but I am a freelance cartoonist and computer instructor. I would love to draw comics. Well, I sometimes do, but I mean I'd love to be paid to draw them! Shanehai, who helped me with the foreground and background, has drawn some work for comic book companies.

My art skills are okay, but my Photoshop coloring skills are better than my pen and ink draftsmanship.

Right on.. :chester Well, I love your work.. keep it up.. you really do a great job and I'd love to see more of it.... :)

- CL

uberthawk
03-21-2008, 10:56 AM
u wanna photo shop sumtin try this 1......it may b a good collabration.http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h277/uberthawk/Picture002.jpg

Color-Viper
04-01-2008, 03:28 AM
Thanks, Ubert,

That looks like a great picture of Destro. Unfortunately right now I am swamped with artwork that I am coloring for myself and others. If I get the chance to do it, I might take you up on that, but it won't be for a while.

Thanks!