PDA

View Full Version : News: "(Sunbow) G.I. Joe: Virtual Season 3" still needs you!

Rodimus_2316
08-09-2008, 12:10 AM
I've been trying to get this virtual series going for awhile now. I was working with "Reptilian Popinjay" at the yojoe.com forums, who was offering a lot info and such (even a scripted part of one virtual episode), but later disappeared (about 2 months ago). I couldn't find him, and have found a little help since then, but still need more.

What this is is a pretend continuation of the original 80's G.I. Joe cartoon, where we'll pretend we're 1987 cartoon-makers, writing text-files that represent post-movie season 3 episodes (done in any format, as long as they're "episodes"). Fan-artists would also draw "screen-captures" for each episode. All we have right now is a Yahoo Group staff list, and need a webmaster and website as soon as we can. This continuation will also follow the toy-intro pattern the Sunbow show was known for (need some more help understanding that), and will stay in-continuity with the G1 Transformers virtual continuation. The DiC show will also be retconned.

Please let me know if anyone here is interested. This is a big project, and we need all the help we can get. You can learn more about virutal television from this virtual TV site we're trying to get affiliated with:

www.pvtonline.tv

Currently, both virtual projects can be found here:

http://fromtheashes.i8.com/

Also let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks! :)

C.I.A.D.
08-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Hey Rodimus, you picked the right location. :thumbsup

Rodimus_2316
08-09-2008, 05:16 AM
Really? Cool, thanks! :)

C.I.A.D.
08-14-2008, 02:14 AM
I know guys like Owner of a Lonely B.A.T., Sithicus and others here would/should be all over a project like this!

BW3 Viper
08-14-2008, 03:29 AM
Hey, if theres a need to do voices for episodes. How can I help? I'd love to do something like that!

Rodimus_2316
08-18-2008, 06:54 AM
Well, aside from doing episodes, there's also talk of doing some animations on the side. Would you (or anyone else) like to help with that too? We'll mostly be doing the story & art stuff, but this could use some help too. Just come to our Yahoo Group, register, and get into the current thread there and you can join!