PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Sightings

C.I.A.D.
01-16-2009, 07:37 PM
w00t! Time for a new Sightings Thread! :bananawtf

Ok, still getting familiar with names of areas and whatnot, so if any MN'ers read this, please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!

Minneapolis Area - Target/Quarry:

Flint in Cobra Disguise x2
Pilot Scarlett (Glenda) x2
Resolute Duke x1
Resolute CC x1

Firebat, Vamp & Flight Pod/Ram all MIB (no swapped figs!)

2 Conquests
2 Rattlers

For those TF fans out there, they had the 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime marked down to $35 from $75 and also had the War Within 2 packs marked down to $15 from $30.

No UBP's to be found. Wonder if they all sold (?)

C.I.A.D.
01-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Target - St. Louis Park:

UBP for under $16!!! :eeek

C.I.A.D.
07-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Here's a quick update, fellas:

Saint Louis Park Target - Nothing. Well, other than a few Rattlers & a Solitary Conquest. All are marked down half price. There were some combat heroes and 2 Fred/Scarface Comic Packs

Saint Louis Park Big Lots - See my posts here. (http://www.cobraisland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7075)

Minneapolis Marshalls The Hub (66th/Nicollet) - DVD packs 1 & 2. Nothing else of interest (to me, anyways)

C.I.A.D.
07-19-2009, 05:58 PM
TRU - Bloomington:

4 Pegs of RoC Figures...but none to call home over. Your typical Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow/Baroness, etc. Couple of Exclusive Barbecue figs.

1st Wave of RoC Vehicles (No red helmet Firefly/dropships...all had black helmets).

Older Joe Stuff - Last few waves of Comic Packs, Resolute/Cobra 5 packs, Leatherneck with AWE Striker, SRO packs (wave 2).

Again, nothing to write home over.

This TRU is apparently re-setting/stocking on Wednesday. Will go back and check then.