PDA

View Full Version : Name That Dio

uncleneat
03-06-2007, 03:29 AM
First off let me say a big Thank You for all the nice feedback for the recent pics I have posted,very nice. Inspired me to keep working on my next dio, burn out can be a problem.
I'm working on a dio for the 07 convention. I always name my dios but for some reason I can't come up with anything that seems to work. If someone can come up with a title that clicks for me, I will give you credit and an autographed picture of me -just kidding. But I do need help with this beast.
Rich
PS Terro Domeus Maxiumus has been taken

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u314/uncleneat/TDbegin1.jpg

Apacolypse
03-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Hmmm...

C-entral
O-perational
B-attle
R-egency
A-rea

Tossing ideas at ya...I'm a bit stumped. Any idea of how you are incorporating the TD with the large "vat" behind it?

May help my thinking.

SingSingJohnny
03-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Is that vat going to be the foundation for your Mega-Drome?

If so, :wha

S-W-E-E-T!!!

uncleneat
03-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Yes the vat will be the drome, the smaller one is there to give you idea of how big this thing is going to be. Stone cliffs for a back drop. Maybe stone cliffs in the front from the floor to the table. And I'm working on a few other ideas.

C.I.A.D.
03-06-2007, 07:01 PM
TitanDrome (lame)

FU :joe

Mine is bigger

I suck at stuff like this :lol

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
03-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Dear god, that is going to rock so hard!

As for the DioName

Something you said gave me a name idea........Belly of the Beast

BW3 Viper
03-06-2007, 09:18 PM
When I first saw it, it gave the impression of something I read about when looking up reviews for Godfather III. The Corleone masion in Lake Tahoe is empty and deserted as they went back home to New York. The Terror Drome the old fortress for Cobra is now left alone somewhere in the hinterlands and Cobra returned to Cobra Island.

SingSingJohnny
03-07-2007, 03:01 PM
As for the DioName

Something you said gave me a name idea........Belly of the Beast

:totallyrock