PDA

View Full Version : Advice on a purchase

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
09-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Okay...I've decided I can swing and deserve my semi-yearly semi-expensive purchase now and I've decided I'm gonna TRY for some of this years convention exclusives...Topson, Shimik, Redmack, Manleh and Starduster...Duster I can do without as I have my original, but I know he's part of a set so if I have to I have to, and Blades...which is gonna be the bitch of the batch.

So any sites you suggest?
Tips I should know?
Thoughts on if I should or not make these my next project?

Granted I've looked at a few sites, like smalljoes, ebay, etc. and a few others but I thought why not pool Island resources and see what you guys have to say since we all shop so many differant sites.

BW3 Viper
09-07-2009, 09:55 PM
guru-planet.com had them, they might again but they can be high priced sometimes. i emailed the guy once for South American Eco Warriors once and asked him if I could get a deal if I bought both so you can give it a try.

Otherwise, ebay would be it. Go for it if you have the money, I would I've been DYING for these guys for a long time and I can't swing it now.

Grimlock
09-08-2009, 05:56 AM
I've noticed lately that collectors have been attempting to "snipe" the end of an auction with cheap-ass bids. :rolleyes

It is. . .hilarious.