PDA

View Full Version : Serp Sketch

Syrlandevale
04-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Serpentor Sketch (http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t210/syrlandevale/Serpentor.jpg)

Finally slapped this up. When I usually do pen and ink, it is in a pointalism style (see my Jimi Hendrix avatar), but I thought that may seem too artsy-fartsy so I did this in a more comic book style. Again, this was rushed, but I'll have some more for you guys eventually (assuming you even dig it). Critique away. Oh, and I apologize if the scan is too large... my computer capabilities are nil.

Apacolypse
04-14-2007, 08:15 PM
Wow dude...that is freaking awesome!!

I love pen and ink artwork, really shows the shadows..and gives the picture some depth to it.

GREAT JOB!! :thumbsup

And yes...I would like to see more!!

C.I.A.D.
04-14-2007, 08:56 PM
Wow Syrlan, that sketch is top notch! I could really see that as a tattoo :love

Unfortunately, I had to link to your work rather than display it. Although certain members will be able to load this page with no problems, other members have dial-up connections, and they'd be in "dial-up hell" waiting for the picture to load. If you want to post another picture to accompany the link (in a smaller size) that work :thumbsup

Syrlandevale
04-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Gotcha, CIAD. I figured there'd be a problem, but as I said, I might as well be a monkey flinging poo at any computer. Thanks for the fix. I promise you guys shall see better work when I have time to draw instead of inking a sketch.

aci1985
05-04-2007, 01:27 PM
That is an awesome drawing man, I love Serpentor, and you do him great justice there man, very, very cool.

C.I.A.D.
05-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Right, Aci? Serps looks friggin' wicked in that sketch. I really love the smug, confident look on his face...as if inviting you to bring it...so he can take care of you quickly. The tribal work around the :cobra symbol is pretty bad ass too :D