UPDATE!!! As of 4:10 pm est Registration is LIVE!!!
Great News! For those of you that are not attending JoeCon 2015, but plan on registering for either Convention Exclusive set, then today's your lucky today! The G.I.Joe Club
has sent an e-mail advising that Non-Attending Registration would be available today, Tuesday, March 31st. The details from the e-mail are as follow. Please read them closely as to avoid any possible issues:
1. You will need to be an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club to register. You can join at the same time.
2. This alternate registration system does not have the help or rule control our regular system does. Therefore, you will need to go slowly and make sure you follow the rules for what packages are allowed. Once the registration is placed we cannot edit it. We can only delete it which will cause you to have to re-register correctly and you may lose the items in your order.
3. Each order will be reviewed and approved. You can tell if it is approved by logging back in, go to My Account, view your Order History and look in the shipping column. If it says Not Shipped, it has not been approved yet. If it has a ship date, it has been approved. This can take up to 3+ days due to the volume. Registration for Non-Attending will close on Thursday at approximately 5pm Central Time.
After the convention, we will mark them not shipped so that when they do come in, and are shipped to you, the ship date will be correct. Due to all of the congestion in China and the west coast shipping terminals, we estimate that these will ship to you in June. If the time frame improves, we will let you know.
4. For the 3 3/4" loose sets, you are only allowed one loose figure set per 3 3/4” boxed set. If you pick more sets than you chose for boxed sets, we will delete your registration. Once these run out we will remove them from the software so if you don't see them in the system, they are sold out.
5. If you have an attending registration and didn't get the loose set, you CANNOT order a non-attending loose set. If this occurs, we will cancel the order.
6. An admin fee is added to each order's shipping cost in the amount of $7.
Another e-mail will be sent out today confirming when Registration has gone live. Stay Tuned!